The ultimate gardening kit combining the flexibility of container gardening with the convenience of a self-watering irrigation system. Perfect for patios, balconies or backyard gardening. Grow tomatoes, vegetables, herbs or your favorite flowers anywhere. Elevated planters let you garden in comfort alleviating the need to bend or stoop while protecting your plants from uninvited guests. Manufactured in Canada from sustainably sourced Canadian Spruce with circle cut exterior finish and stained for a beautiful rustic wood look.
The greenhouse cover provides the perfect microclimate for your plants. Start planting earlier and extend the growing season to increase your harvest. The bug cover protects plants from insects, pests, birds and other animals. The steel frame installs in minutes with convenient push-fit connectors and the frame attaches to your planter to ensure it stays put. The reinforced polyethylene greenhouse cover attaches to frame with Velcro tabs. The cover or the entire frame can be easily removed from the planter. A dual zipper door makes for easy access to attend or harvest your plants.
- The complete gardening kit to maximize your growing season
- Save time & water with a 6-gallon self-watering irrigation system
- Consistent water delivery yields healthier, more productive plants
- Easy working height minimizes back & knee strain
- Rustproof powder coated aluminum legs & stained Canadian Spruce, sustainably sourced
- Casters allow planter to roll easily & 2 lock to secure it in place
- Assembled outer dimensions: 21.0 x 47.0 x 32.0”H (with casters). 56” H (with cover).
- Planting area: 20.0 x 45.0 x 9.3”D
- Soil capacity: 4.8 cubic feet
- Includes irrigation system with fill tube & water level indicator, post caps
- Made in Canada
- 1 frame, 2 covers. Easy assembly.
- Steel tube frame with plastic joints
- Polyethylene greenhouse cover. Mesh bug cover.
- 4 hooks attach frame to the planter.
- 21"W x 47"L x 24"H
Click here for planter assembly instructions or scan the BILT QR code for 3D interactive assembly instructions.
Click here for greenhouse assembly instructions