Please Note this planter does not contain a self-watering reservoir system and does not include casters.
Perfect for patios, balconies or backyard gardening. Grow tomatoes, vegetables, herbs or your favorite flowers anywhere. Elevated planters let you garden in comfort alleviating the need to bend or stoop while protecting your plants from uninvited guests. Manufactured in Canada from sustainably sourced Canadian Spruce with circle cut exterior finish and stained for a beautiful rustic wood look.
The greenhouse cover provides the perfect microclimate for your plants. Start planting earlier and extend the growing season to increase your harvest. The bug cover protects plants from insects, pests, birds and other animals. The steel frame installs in minutes with convenient push-fit connectors and the frame attaches to your planter to ensure it stays put. The reinforced polyethylene greenhouse cover attaches to frame with Velcro tabs. The cover or the entire frame can be easily removed from the planter. A dual zipper door makes for easy access to attend or harvest your plants.
- Perfect for decks, patios, yards…anywhere you want to garden
- Easy working height minimizes back & knee strain
- Elevated design protects plants from rabbits, gophers & pets
- Powder coated steel legs & stained Canadian Spruce, sustainably sourced
- Unique baseboard system captures water & nutrients for healthy productive plants
- Assembled outer dimensions: 21.0 x 47.0 x 29.5”H (53.5”H with cover)
- Planting area: 19.6 x 45.4 x 8.9”D
- Soil capacity: 4.6 cubic feet
- Made in Canada
- 1 frame, 2 covers. Easy assembly.
- Steel tube frame with plastic joints
- Polyethylene greenhouse cover. Mesh bug cover.
- 4 hooks attach frame to the planter.
- 21"W x 47"L x 24"H
Click here for assembly instructions