What are seconds? Seconds are planters with slight defects that have no impact on the functionality of the planter. These defects may be a natural part of the wood or can happen in the manufacturing process. Defects may include: knots, wane, rough edges, dents or marks in the wood. The planters are brand new, 100% functional and offered at a discount due to the imperfections.
Perfect for patios, balconies or backyard gardening. Grow tomatoes, vegetables, herbs or your favorite flowers anywhere. Elevated planters let you garden in comfort alleviating the need to bend or stoop while protecting your plants from uninvited guests. Manufactured in Canada from sustainably sourced Western Red Cedar. Quick and easy assembly.
- Easy working height minimizes back & knee strain
- Elevated design protects plants from rabbits, gophers & pets
- Canadian Western Red Cedar - untreated & sustainably sourced
- Beautifully crafted, exceptional quality & build to last
- Quick & easy to assemble. Not tools required.
- Assembled outer dimensions: 33.3 x 48.8 x 30.0”H
- Planting area: 29.1 x 45.7 x 7.3”D
- Soil capacity: 5.6 cubic feet
- Includes landscape fabric
- 3 year warranty
- Made in Canada