Perfect for patios, balconies or backyard gardening. Grow tomatoes, vegetables, herbs or your favorite flowers anywhere. Elevated planters let you garden in comfort alleviating the need to bend or stoop while protecting your plants from uninvited guests. Manufactured in Canada from sustainably sourced Western Red Cedar. Assembles in minutes and no tools required!
The greenhouse cover provides the perfect microclimate for your plants. Start planting earlier and extend the growing season to increase your harvest. The bug cover protects plants from insects, pests, birds and other animals. The steel frame installs in minutes with convenient push-fit connectors and the frame attaches to your planter to ensure it stays put. The reinforced polyethylene greenhouse cover attaches to frame with Velcro tabs. The cover or the entire frame can be easily removed from the planter. A dual zipper door makes for easy access to attend or harvest your plants.
- The complete gardening kit to maximize your growing season
- Easy working height minimizes back & knee strain
- 1 Frame / 2 Covers - Greenhouse cover provides the perfect microclimate for plants. Bug cover protects plants from insects, pests, birds and other animals.
- 100% Canadian Western Red Cedar - untreated & sustainably sourced
- Beautifully crafted, exceptional quality & build to last.
- Quick & easy to assemble. No tools required.
- Assembled outer dimensions: 33.0 x 49.0 x 30.0”H. 53”H with cover.
- Planting area: 30.0 x 46.0 x 7.3”D
- Soil capacity: 5.7 cubic feet
- Includes landscape fabric, post caps & greenhouse frame & cover
- Made in Canada
- Easy assembly: Frame attaches to planter.
- Steel tube frame with plastic joints.
- Polyethylene greenhouse cover. Mesh bug cover.
- Assembled dimensions: 32” W x 43” L x 24”H
Click here for planter assembly instructions
Click here for greenhouse assembly instructions