What are seconds? Seconds are planters with slight defects that have no impact on the functionality of the planter. These defects may be a natural part of the wood or can happen in the manufacturing process. Defects may include: knots, wane, rough edges, dents or marks in the wood. The planters are brand new, 100% functional and offered at a discount due to the imperfections.
Perfect for patios, balconies or backyard gardening. Grow tomatoes, vegetables, herbs or your favorite flowers anywhere. Elevated planters let you garden in comfort alleviating the need to bend or stoop while protecting your plants from uninvited guests. Our unique baseboard system captures water & nutrients for healthy productive plants and extends the life of your planter. Manufactured in Canada from sustainably sourced Western Red Cedar. Assembles in minutes.
- Easy working height minimizes back & knee strain
- Elevated design protects plants from rabbits, gophers & pets
- Canadian Western Red Cedar - untreated & sustainably sourced
- Unique baseboard system captures water & nutrients for healthy productive plants
- Quick & easy to assemble
- Assembled outer dimensions: 22.6 x 71.8 x 30.0”H
- Planting area: 19.5 x 68.6 x 7.3”D
- Soil capacity: 5.7 cubic feet
- 3 year warranty
- Made in Canada